July 19, 2010

For the love of blogging

"We write to taste life twice,
in the moment and in retrospection."
Anais Nin





My blog is a journal of sorts filled up with the highlights of my life. I have not made much time for it lately despite the persistent desire to update. Let's hope I make it happen this week, I've
got plenty of great things to share, some just may be a little late.



4 comments:

Mum said...

We are looking forward to updates:) Great to see you last week-end.
Mum

seashmore said...

Like the quote.

I once tried making a goal to update my blog on Sundays, since that's a good day of the week for reflection, but I was unsuccessful. Now I just update willy-nilly.

Shannon said...

Amen, sista. Amen. I need to "taste" my life via blogging again this week too (although maybe I'll skip over some parts).

I'll send you pictures from our trip today.

I saw Mr. Confusing last night at Stake FHE and he asked ME where I've been. Grr.

MUM said...

MORE BLOG ENTERIES....PLEASE