June 09, 2010

Hermanas

"I had the greatest friend when I was a little kid...
...and I got to keep her for the rest of my life."


Yes, that is indeed from a Hallmark card. Janine has sent it to me several times before.

Tonight at institute we communicated with each other non verbally across the room, just a quick knowing look. Though it was a common occurrence for us, tonight it reminded me how much I love having a sister. They really are the best.

And no, we did not coordinate our outfits last sunday, we are just that good.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Why haven't I heard that quote before?! I adore it.

Unspoken communication is the best. Especially between sisters.

Anonymous said...

I told Sally that I really didn't like sitting across the room from you because they were several times when I wanted to be able to lean over and whisper something to you. At the same time though, it was fun talking with our eyes :)

seashmore said...

It's true: she really did say that.

And that quote is absolutely true.