This is what happens when I try to take a picture with someone. I start out looking like a rigid ancient statue, which apparently makes it seem as if I don't care for the other person. Then we try physical contact and I giggle a little, which is followed by some bodily convulsions. Laughter exacerbates the situation. Then I know for sure you won't be able to see my eyes when I smile, so I open them as wide as I can and end up looking like someone has just touched my bum.
Maybe next time I'll have figured out how to take a decent picture!
5 comments:
This is hilarious because I have a very similiar photo sequence of us in Ravenna wearing our newly purchased tourist t-shirts. I'm going to go look at it.
I love how you describe your face in the last picture! You crack me up.
Seeing these pictures on your blog makes me so happy. Hopefully there are many more Omaha visits in my future!
This is hilarious! It's your awesome personality in a nutshell. Love it. And cute outfit too.
Not sure what is wrong with a 'rigid ancient statue', people pay big money to go look at them in museums!!!
Glad you guys had a great time=)
I just started laughing at my desk at work and I am pretty sure my coworker thinks I am odd, oh well. I love these pictures.
Post a Comment