February 17, 2010

It's Over

My boyfriend and I broke up yesterday. I don't think he feels the same way about our relationship as I do based on his persistent phone calls.

I thought we had a future. Our first date, although somewhat frightening, was not a complete waste of time. He was so interested in what I was looking for and asked some really probing questions.

He set up a second date before the first was even over. He called a couple times in between just to chat and see how I was feeling.

A match made in heaven you say? I think not.

He had the nerve to sell my car to someone else yesterday! But don't worry he still wants to call me.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hmmm. Sounds like he's a little shady. You're better off without him. There are better options out there for you!

Good luck car shopping!

(Loved this, by the way!)

Anonymous said...

Lame-o.

Darcy said...

Your so cute, I'm sure you'll find a better guy soon.