I sat through the entire super bowl. The last super bowl party I recall attending found me watching minimal football and escaping to the house's cozy library after the customary party food was consumed.
Let's be honest, I deserve a medal for my performance last night.
Not only did I sit through it, but I did so in the company of some true fanatics. We are talking about the kind of sports fans whose mood is significantly affected by the outcome of the game, and not just for an hour or two afterward. I did it without anyone (esp Janine) to make silly comments to about player's hair or footwear.
In addition to learning about male friendship, I am apparently expanding my recreational sports viewership here in Omaha also.
3 comments:
Wow - something is up with you and sports lately! Football, hockey... okay, just 2wo sports, but still! I hear the Super Bowl on Sunday was the most watched TV program EVER. So you took part of history. Pat yourself on the back for that one Lauren! Love ya!
We were much wiser..we had a Super Bowl party with some good friends, ate the food and visited and never turned the game on!! Way fun=)
Check you out--watchin' the Super Bowl! I'm so proud :)
Post a Comment