January 27, 2010

Wisdom From Coco





Please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. For the record, it’s my least favorite quality. It doesn’t lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they wanted. But if you work really hard, and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.

For the record, I teared up friday night during these concluding remarks. I love what he had to say and how gracefully (& comically) he conducted himself throughout this entire ordeal.

5 comments:

Crooked Brooke said...

So did I. It was a great closing show. I can't wait for his next gig.

Titensor Family said...

i love that you posted this because i didn't get to see his final show. seriously that was so classy of him. I was tearing up too!

Courtney N said...

I love how serious and classy he was and has been during this whole ordeal. Gotta love this guy!

Shannon said...

"If you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." I've been thinking of that line this whole week. I love that it was shared so honestly in such a public forum and that it's so simple and true.

Anonymous said...

I missed the whole show, but this definitely tugged at my heart strings. Did not expect to get teared up! He has handled it so well.