We may or may not have been silly girls for a few semesters. I was the recipient of chocolate, ice cream and dinner on my roommates' dime multiple times. I on the other hand, rarely had need to pay up mostly due to the fact that I do not believe in hand holding (another post for another day).
The only boys sweet on me these days, impress me with their ability to recite their ABCs and correctly identify shapes and colors. Translation: they are three years old so I don't owe anyone anything!
I sat down on the floor this morning at work and a little guy ran over and threw himself on me. I found his ticklish spots and a string of giggles followed. He looked up at me for a split second and blurted out a quick "i love you" and then buried his head in my lap. It was so incredibly sweet.
*This post totally needed a picture right, so you don't mind that this one is completely unrelated? Maybe in a way it is related though. It is probably a good example of why three year olds are the only males interested in me! By the way, Jordan took this picture in the car on new year's eve after we watched fireworks downtown.
7 comments:
I totally tried to hold your hand and YOU rejected me. how does that make you feel?
Well, I tried to make people think Jordan was a boy, and then I realized my photo comes up. And I hope no one mistakes it for a boy. oh well.
You never got us chocolates after that little girl held your hand the whole time during Elf.....
Those dumb boys at BYU did not know what they were missing!
Man, I wish my roomates would have done this! I would have gotten all sorts of goodies during my stay at BYU!
By the way, I'm still really hoping to come up there on the 30th! I'm just waiting till it gets a little closer to see what the weather is going to be like before it's definite.
I'm pretty sure I'll have to drive my parents van up there so get ready!
So cute! My heart would just melt. And I think this picture of you would be appropriate for any post.
Post a Comment