| I do believe the high today was something ridiculous like four or seven degrees, not to mention we have gargantuan piles of snow as far as the eye can see left over from multiple storms. Not too sure how much longer my car and I can deal with this weather. You should probably pray for us both. | |
| High / Low (°F) | Precip. % | ||||
| Tonight Jan 04 | Partly Cloudy | -15° | 20 % | ||
| Tue Jan 05 | Mostly Cloudy | 12°/1° | 10 % | ||
| Wed Jan 06 | Snow | 16°/-1° | 80 % | ||
| Thu Jan 07 | Few Snow Showers / Wind | 4°/-15° | 30 % | ||
| Fri Jan 08 | AM Clouds / PM Sun | -2°/-15° | 10 % | ||
7 comments:
After New Years I'm pretty much counting down until spring so...I'm definitely with you on this.
I just cried a frozen tear for you. I know what you mean about the cold...it literally hurts badly all over to walk outside.
Yuck!
yesterday morning i checked the weather in omaha to compare it to here...it said in omaha it "felt like" -23 (or 32...i can't remember). I might die there.
You could always move to North Platte, it was 25 here yesterday!!
Good luck, drive safe=)
Wow. Sounds cold and snowy and frozen. I like winter because the snow is pretty, but by the end of December I'm always ready for spring.
Make it stop!
Post a Comment