November 24, 2009

Paul & David

Christmas music and I have been flirting for the past week or so. I have yet to bust out the festive cds but have heard an odd song here or there on the radio and at work. During the drive home from work today we had a full on embrace. Omaha's 104.5 officially switched over to the holiday stuff full time.

A few happy tears welled up when my absolute favorite holiday song came on.
Do have a listen and join in on the fun. This one comes in as a close second.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

"Full on embrace" with Christmas music, huh? Hilarious!

Your favorite holiday song makes me feel like I'm watching Disneyland's electrical parade (please tell me you know what I'm talking about!).

Love you!

Shannon said...

Great, now I have ba-rum-bum-bum-bum stuck in my head!

emilie s. d. p. said...

The Bing Crosby/David Bowie one is my absolute favorite. We started listening to Christmas music at work this week and every time it comes on I just want to stop everything and enjoy it!