September 07, 2009

My Life is Over

Just kidding, but not really.

What the dickens?! When did this happen? I swear the last time I saw him on Conan he was single.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Heartbreaking news. At least I like her and she's not Jessica Simpson or someone in that category. Sad day.

Shannon said...

You have to admit that they seem like a good match though, right?

And I remember the Potter Pals hype a few years ago. I can't believe I didn't share it with you then!

Lauren Jayne said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I like Emily Blunt but still.....bummer!

Jordanlz said...

We'll work through this together, one day at a time. But just think, what is PAM going to do now?

Anonymous said...

Not going to lie-I cried a little bit when heard this. Did you hear about Makism and Karina from DWTS? Looks like Maks is free now ;)