I cannot wait to see this movie, each time I see the trailer I get goosebumps. Not sure if it is due to my aching nostalgia or the fact that I loveArcade Fire and this song in particular!
I was at the movie theatre watching previews when a trailer came on. I also had goodbumps. It appears to me that they really went all out for it and that makes me happy that they didn't just kind of do it. :D
4 comments:
It looks super cute... I hope its really good!
Oh my gosh! I really want to see it, too!
wow I had forgotten how great that song is
I was at the movie theatre watching previews when a trailer came on. I also had goodbumps. It appears to me that they really went all out for it and that makes me happy that they didn't just kind of do it. :D
Post a Comment