One thing I love about visiting England is the inevitable encounter we will have with street performers. Whilst in York, we ran into this old chap who had set up shop outside of Betty's Tea Room and was singing the most lovely tunes. He had an incredible voice so when he began to sing
The Impossible Dream from
Man of La Mancha, I felt compelled to take a video. And yes, I thought of Shannon because I knew she would appreciate it.
Make sure you turn your volume up because I was not super close to him!
2 comments:
Umm, yeah - that was definitely a moment worth recording. I LOVED it. In fact, I think it was Brian Stokes Mitchell in disguise.
You're the best. This totally made my day.
Aww, I miss England! That guy was awesome. Way better than those weird street performers we saw at Covent Garden...
Post a Comment