I'd like to suggest that while I am no where near as intelligent as Roark, I'm almost as cool as he is. As proof I offer these pictures. Katie and Roark visited Rome's Capitoline museum on their honeymoon, and I on my study abroad. We both happened to take a picture with Constantine's giant foot, incidentally we also share a standard pose!
4 comments:
I got a picture with his big fat head. Does that make me as cool as you and Roark?
Have you ever done the pictures where you mimick the statue? (Facial expressions are key). I challenge you and Janine to take such snapshots during your adventures in England. You'll be glad you did!
Actually, people did that on study abroad and I can't even tell you how many times security guards barked "NO POSING!"
I love your identical poses next to the foot. You may not have a PhD in physics but your definitely as cool as Roark.
Post a Comment