My belongings are (mostly) packed. I sleep tonight (I'm hopeful that I actually will) for the last time in my bed. At the end of next month when I return to Provo, it will not be to sleep in the same bed. I will miss it, the mattress is super new and cushy. I will also miss my closet, it is huge and all mine! This house has been a breath of fresh air and I'm sad to leave it. The space, the big screen TV, the backyard, the treadmill, the garage parking...it will all be missed!
I'm heading up to Salt Lake tomorrow to spend the night with Shannon who has become somewhat of an airport shuttle for me (thanks!) these past months. Saturday night I will play supervisor/cheerleader for Janine as she packs her suitcase. On Sunday we take to the skies. Wish me luck with the mountain climbing in the Lake District, I'm sure to need it!
In the meantime, I must express my sincerest apologies to Conan for I will not be able to lend my viewership to his monday night premier on the Tonight Show. Check him out will you, I hear he has got quite the line up for his opening week.
5 comments:
How do you know I won't have my suitcase packed by the time you get here? Oh, who am I kidding. Glad you are prepared to be my supervisor/cheerleader. We both know I'll need it!
Janine
Here's my advice for the day: listen to some really good tunes (preferrably Coldplay, or, if you are in a different mood - The Painted Veil soundtrack) as you pack the last of your things away. And dance around the house one last time. You know you want to.
See you tonight!!
I can't believe you're leaving already! I will definitely think of you as I watch Conan.
Hope you find some where with that much shoe space!! Good luck with the supervisor job tomorrow:)
Have fun in England, Love Mum:)
Aren't you home yet? Come back so we can hear about it and have a successful get together!
I fell in love with Conan way back when the 2002 Olympics were going on and he was ice skating in a skin-tight spandex skating suit, half way unzipped. Gross, but so funny.
Post a Comment