May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


This past week at school most of the kids have had a writing assignment revolving around the theme of mothers. I read plenty of "you're the best mom in the world" and one very hilarious "you're the woman who gave me birth" from a third grader.

Though grammatically correct, their letters were flawed. I could hardly pick a fight with the students though, so I let them think they were right. It is a fact, that I have the greatest mom in the whole world. She also happens to be one of my best friends too.

Happy Mother's Day to the real Wonder Woman!

3 comments:

Mum said...

You might be wrong...others may think they have the best mother in the world, but I am the luckiest mum to have such great kids and the best of friends:)
Love Mum:)
PS Got breakfast and dinner!

Darryl said...

That's grammatically correct?

emilie s. d. p. said...

Great mother, great daughter!