Plaza Mayor, Madrid Spain, May 2008
There is something incredibly healthy for the mind and soul in being outside. This afternoon I came home from work and spent some time in the backyard with a blanket to lie on, an ipod to listen to, a frozen gogurt to munch on and the most glorious blue cloudy sky to gaze at.
I felt so relaxed as I watched the cumulus clouds float by. The sky put me in my place, it reminded me of my own small part in the grand scheme of things.
3 comments:
... And yet He knows exactly who you are and what you need.
I love being outdoors right now too. I can't get enough of it. Tomorrow I'll pay attention to the clouds.
I relaxed out on a blanket yesterday too! It was bliss except for my occasional convulsions when an ant would crawl across my leg or when a bee would buzz by my ear. Your cloud picture is lovely by the way. You really can't beat the perfect, fake looking sky in Europe.
Ah, Platha Mayor...
Post a Comment