April 13, 2009

A Present


I got this black and white houndstooth umbrella for Christmas from Janine. In the card that accompanied it, it said,

"Before you judge me too harshly, allow me to explain why this umbrella is not your present, not really. This year for Christmas (and your birthday) I would like to buy you a ticket to fly to Seattle to visit Emilie."

Well the time has finally come and the suitcase is almost packed. Tomorrow I'm off to Seattle for the rest of the week. A big thanks to Janine!

4 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Yes, thank you Janine!

I can't wait to see you and that umbrella tonight!

Allison said...

Have so much fun!!

Shannon said...

I'm counting on a picture of you with that umbrella during your adventures!

Anonymous said...

You and Emilie are most welcome. I only wish that I could have been a fly on the wall at the airport to witness the reunion :)
Love you,
Janine