"I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud"I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
-William Wordsworth
The poem in its entirety can be found here.
This poem was inspired by a stroll through the English Lake District with his sister, Wordsworth's words are getting me fired up for my upcoming stroll through the Lake District with my sister (and Dad too.)
4 comments:
What!?!? Are you going to England!?!?!?!?!?
like lizzy bennet?
Man! Between seeing tons of Europe last year and then getting to come to Seattle and England again practically before the summer begins this year you are definitely turning out to be quite the traveler! I'm extremely envious!
P.S. Maybe the Lake District will inspire the poet in you too.
I'm looking forward to some of your own poetry when you get back! :o)
Post a Comment