April 07, 2009

Boletos




I was lucky enough to acquire tickets at the last minute for the Saturday afternoon session of General Conference. (A big thank you to Candice!) For me, the Saturday sessions of conference are always especially rewarding and being able to attend it in person is a special experience. It was fun to go with Shannon, an old timer, and Lacey who was in the conference center for the first time. I particularly enjoyed Elder Scott's talk and his humbly piercing encouragement to fully experience the blessings of the temple.

I enjoyed the rest of conference from the comfort of my living room in the comfort of my pajamas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Killer legs and shoes in the left picture!

I love going to conference and standing when the Prophet walks in. So cool you got to go.

Anonymous said...

Man, i'm still so jealous.

I love it when you speak Spanish.

You will come and enjoy the blessings of the San Antonio temple in August my friend!!

Shannon said...

Yeah - not the greatest picture of us. But I still LOVE our weekend together. Thank you for letting me come to Conference and spend the weekend with you. It was all so relazing and delicious!

emilie s. d. p. said...

That's so awesome you were able to get tickets. I'm excited because Ashley and Brad recorded all the sessions on their DVR so I can watch the Saturday sessions while Colin's napping.