March 30, 2009

Too Much of a Good Thing


I think I might be burning a hole in my esophagus. I cannot get enough fresh pico de gallo.

Macey's, Walmart, and Smith's all sell pint sized tubs of this delicious goodness for around $3 and I seriously scoop it up at an alarmingly rapid rate.

My mouth is on fire and somewhat raw when I finally come to a halt. Hours later I am reminded of my obsession thanks to a friendly dose of heartburn...yikes!

5 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Yum! We'll have to make some of this while your here. Hopefully we'll be able to avoid the heartburn though.

Darcy said...

I think that tortilla chips and fresh salsa are my favorite foods. YUMMY!!!!

Courtney N said...

Oh my gosh! I was just telling my co-worker how I love to eat pico de gallo straight! Its the best! Or with lime chips! : )

Anonymous said...

You eat it plain? I love it on chips as well. At least it's healthy, eh?

Shannon said...

Ooh, I'm craving some of that!