Wow, I am definitely going to have to try that kind. Anything with cheesecake is a good thing in my book. My favorite is Haagen-Dazs (sp? I can never remember) fleur de sel ice cream. It's so good I gave it its own blog post: http://hinkypunkstation.blogspot.com/2008/05/quick-recommendation.html
7 comments:
Wow, I am definitely going to have to try that kind. Anything with cheesecake is a good thing in my book. My favorite is Haagen-Dazs (sp? I can never remember) fleur de sel ice cream. It's so good I gave it its own blog post: http://hinkypunkstation.blogspot.com/2008/05/quick-recommendation.html
Um, thanks a lot. I am now salivating over the picture of your ONE Cheesecake Brownie ice cream, and can do nothing about it. Dang Sabbath day!
That looks delicious!! My favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough... classic!!
You already know, but I'll tell you again: Pumpkin Cheesecake!
Janine
Definitely Phish Food. Mmmm...
Half and Half!
Why did you have to show that to me now I am going to have to go and eat some.
Post a Comment