March 30, 2009

Hare Krishna



Saturday was: beautiful weather, mass meat consumption (Tucanos excursion), gut wrenching laughter, insane people watching, color throwing, witch burning, lama whispering,
spring welcoming, multiple showers... delightful.

*Lacey and I were politely approached by an middle aged Indian man who requested that we pose for a picture with him. Sadly we did not exchange email so he and he only has the picture!

5 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I love the festival of colors! What could be more fun then a bunch of adults throwing colored chalk at one another? I'm glad the weather was so perfect. I haven't seen sky that blue in a while. Too bad you didn't get a copy of the Indian man picture.

Anonymous said...

I like our before picture. Waaaay before our minds were tainted by the Twilight love going on in front of us, orange man, belly shirt dirty, the never-nude, stupid random punk kid, the heavy traffic... I wish the weather was still like that AND that I had some meat right now

Allison said...

That looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go

Darcy said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Shannon said...

Must've missed the llama whispering portion of the event. Darn.