March 14, 2009

Counting


I am now only a hop, skip, and a jump away from my Seattle trip. Who thought making us wait until April for Spring Break was a good idea?? Thankfully, it has not been the longest January/February/March on record.
A month from today I will be on my way!
*In other news, I'm spending my LAST saturday night selling winter sports apparel....hooray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to catch a flying fish for me! Just don't make me eat it. Ever since The Real World Seattle I've always wanted to go there. That was the best season EVER

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I love Pike's Place. That will be so great. I expect a post of some Chihuly pictures when you get back. Did I ever tell you how much I love your header (I don't know what it's really called) where you are the art? Because I do.

emilie s. d. p. said...

OH MAN...the countdown has officially begun!

Congrats on your last day of work at the mall too. I hope you enjoy all the extra time you'll have now.