
In honor of Brianna (who is currently in the MTC preparing to serve the people of Thailand) we posed in front of the Thai fan with a coffee table book on Thailand. We did not plan the centering of my head in the crux of the fan but who doesn't love an impromtu headdress?
Our study abroad get together was full of yummy food (made by our skilled hands) and good laughs brought in part by
Pillow Talk but mostly by each others' entertaining lives!
3 comments:
I love the headress. It's a great look for you.
That's awesome that you watched Pillow Talk too. Isn't Doris Day in that. My mom loves her so we watched a lot of her movies growing up. You and your study abroad girls have great taste!
I love the headdress!
Oh excellent, thank you for posting this picture! I love how we all have our arms around each other while you hold tightly onto the book with your headdress-- you look so regal. That was such a good night! (and I had the song from Pillow Talk in my head for a while after that)
Post a Comment