I have a dear sister named Janine. I count her as one of my closest friends. She is an excellent gift giver. I have a cherished friend named Emilie. She and her husband Mitch embarked on a new adventure together that took them away from Provo. We miss each other and can hardly meet up at the corner for kickboxing with a couple states now in between us.

For Christmas this year, Janine bought me a plane ticket to Seattle so that I could visit Emilie. Spring Break has never been sweeter thanks to two of my favorite gals!
2 comments:
I can't wait!
This is one of the best things that has ever happened to me! As soon as I moved up here I kept hoping you'd get to come up here but it just didn't seem likely but now that I know it's going to happen I can hardly believe it.
I am SO excited.
Janine is heaven sent.
That's so sweet!
Post a Comment