....for Christmas cards! Over the past two weeks I've basically spent every minute that I'm at home making cards. I thought I would never finish the birthday batch, but thankfully I did. That meant I could move onto Christmas cards. Rewind to the beginning of November and you would find me with the best intentions to get my cards made early. Emilie and I bought paper and made some in advance, sadly I only produced four or five. Those went to the family in England, arriving in plenty of time. I just barely finished the rest of my cards last night and got them in the mail today...sorrowfully late!

P.S. Gloria's Little Italy is NOW OPEN in its new University Ave/Center street location!!!
3 comments:
Hooray! We'll have to go when Christmas break is over! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Did I mention we're having a bake night at my place? You don't by chance have any christmas-y cookie cutters lying around do you?
Love ya!
*p.s. I LOVE your cards. You really do have a gift here Lauren. Enjoy your last day of work before the break tomorrow!
LOVE your cards! They are so cute. I wish I was good at that. Does Gloria's little italy have gelato? mmmm...
Ohh I miss making cards with you! And don't worry, most of my Christmas cards aren't even in the mail yet...but I will be sending them for once...don't expect yours until about New Years :o)
I'm craving Gloria's Little Italy SO BAD!
Post a Comment