December 19, 2008

The Bag

World meet my latest and most cherished purchase. I wanted to spend some of my Christmas money on a new fabulous and roomy bag. I spent about a week looking here and there but did not find anything spectacular in my usual places...boo. Whilst shopping for a birthday gift for the sister I came across this lone beauty.
This bag is exactly what I was looking for without even knowing. It is a fabulous color, a great size with room for lunch, books and anything else I might need to carry with me to work or on the plane. It has structure and little studs on the bottom too. Janine you'll probably call me a diva when you see it but that's okay because I LOVE it! Oh and Mom, don't worry, I got rid of one to cancel out closet space and I'm thinking of parting ways with another too.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the bag Lauren! It's so YOU! And if you need to get rid of your old ones, I'd be more than happy to take them off your hands. Unless they are falling apart, of course.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I LOVE it! It's perfect. Don't you love having a new purse? Something about cleaning out your old one and putting everything into a fresh new one is always so rewarding.

Courtney N said...

Super cute! It is so bright blue... you'll be spotted from miles away!

Jodi said...

Oh! I'm jealous! I just broke the strap on my perfect bag. It was such a lovely shade of green. You'll have to let me know where you got it!

Jonathan and Laura said...

I love it! Where did you get it? I'd love a new purse. I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye before leaving Provo. So, bye!