October 27, 2008

A Smile A Day

There are several things floating around my head, beckoning me to blog.
I think I'll just share this super cute commercial. Link

I'm thankful for the people in my life who understand me.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Lauren! You have NO idea how happy that made me!

Call you tonight?

Hilary Jan said...

One of the very best commercials ever made. My roommates and I have seen this so many times and love it so much we even decided which awsome little kid we are. I am the red backpack kid. ;) We really need to hang out more because we like the same things!

Anonymous said...

I freakin' love this commercial too, those boys are so incredibly cute and their dancing cracks me up everytime. It also has a great message.
Love you.
Glad we understand each other.

emilie s. d. p. said...

So adorable!
I'm sad I can't watch video's at work because this would have been a great pick-me-up!