October 31, 2008

Card O' the week


Times have been tough creatively speaking. After churning out what seemed like an impossible number of birthday cards for my buyer this past week, I was left feeling drained. I do like this floral paper and the contrast between the darker red and the light blue.

11 comments:

Mallory said...

I think this is my favorite one so far that I've seen on your card of the week. You impress me...having a buyer. Look at you! You have a gift, my friend. We should have a card-making session...have you thought about teaching others how to be creative? I would want to learn. and I'd pay you in love and candy.

Shannon said...

I pretty much love that card a lot. And that hello stamp.

I sure love you!!

Shannon said...

why is this in French?!!

MKS said...

I didn't know you had a buyer. Is that stressful? Thanks for coming over for donuts. Also, thanks for the card. It was adorable and very thoughtful.

C&C said...

I love your cards. I suck at making cards! I should have made you bestow your wisdom upon me when we were roommates! as for the silhouettes--mess around with pictures in photoshop so that they are easy to trace--or just take one of someone against a white wall or something! then i just cut around it and put it on scrapbook paper that i liked. enjoy!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I love it! You make the best cards. Seriously, what am I going to do without you. I'm glad you'll be posting them so that I can copy them from afar :o)

katherine said...

your cards are so fun!

oh, and amen about book stores being so soothing. we used to love doing that for date nights! haha. find a book, plop in a chair...hmm, that sounds nice right now.

i love clinton too. :)

Hilary Jan said...

Favorite one so far!!!

Hilary Jan said...

PS It looks like I will be in Nebraska the day of the Coldplay concert which I am really trually happy about but a little sad too. I hope you have a wonderful time and can tell me all about it! PS Will I be seeing you in NE at Thanksgiving time?

Hilary Jan said...

A I use PS too much and B I can't spell!

Hilary Jan said...

We decided it would be easier to do Christmas here this year so we are trying it out. Does that mean you aren't going home for Thanksgiving?