October 05, 2008

Always on my mind...

I just received another installment of some study abroad pictures from my
good friend Brianna and I could not resist posting them.

Molly and I outside the Musee D'Orsay. Unfortunately it was closed on the day we went, even more unfortunate was that that day happened to be our last in Paris. I got an intimate presentation of Molly's paper on Manet's Luncheon in the Park... outside the musem instead.

Brianna and I outside the National Gallery in London. Everyone takes
this picture but I'm not too cool for school so I did too.


Sweet Caroline and I, moments away from bonding for life. We were dumped in these rowboats just outside the blue grotto off the isle of Capri. I was SO nervous at this point and convinced we were going to be chopped up or sold on the black market.


On the way to the Louvre to deliver my presentation on Poussin's Rape of the Sabines.
Nine or ten hours later, we would leave the museum.


Molly, sporting her once white sweatshirt, and I in the Madrid metro.
Most uncomfortable bar seats ever by the way. Oh and I think this might have been right after or before some guy tried to pickpocket us on the metro...awesome.

On our way to the Ponte Vecchio on Florence we found these awesome guys playing soccer. Check out the zebra striped spandex onsie. Hello short shorts too!

Brianna's parents took us on an evening stroll around Alcala (Cervantes home town) and told us a brief history of this place. Catherine of Aragon was also born here.

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I for one am very glad you weren't chopped up or sold on the black market!