September 28, 2008

Card O' The Week

This week I've been working on baby cards. Still not getting the clearest picture, but a bit better.

In case it is as blurry as I think it is, the cute little onsie stamp says 'Yeah baby!'

8 comments:

Courtney N said...

AWW I love baby stuff! These are too precious!!

Courtney N said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yay for cute stamps!

Shannon said...

love the "yeah baby" stamp! Makes me smile! You're amazing.

emilie s. d. p. said...

These are so adorable. Steph is going to love them. You should teach classes on cardmaking!

Jonathan and Laura said...

You are very talented in the card making department. Now I can see why the lady wants to buy your cards. I might have to get some tips and/or ideas from you.

MKS said...

you are so talented. i used ot be in a card club, but let's just say that my cards never turned out like yours. what are you up to these days?

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

Those are cute cards! You should send me one :). I just got a new job working at Archiver's, so now I get to be around stuff like that all the time and get lots of new ideas from everyone! Hope things are going well for you!