HAHA...what are the chances? I was just looking at "gofugyourself.com" when you posted this. and just last night I was thinking about writing about how the FLDS are now selling their polygamist clothes. I don't know if i can without being totally offensive.
Wow! Her outfit reminds me of all the peace, love, and happiness necklaces prominent throughout middle school. Pretty sure she should fire her stylist-and then hit herself in the face--why in the world would you leave the house after seeing that in the mirror?
5 comments:
HAHA...what are the chances?
I was just looking at "gofugyourself.com" when you posted this. and just last night I was thinking about writing about how the FLDS are now selling their polygamist clothes. I don't know if i can without being totally offensive.
Wow! Her outfit reminds me of all the peace, love, and happiness necklaces prominent throughout middle school. Pretty sure she should fire her stylist-and then hit herself in the face--why in the world would you leave the house after seeing that in the mirror?
HILARIOUS! Thank you for sharing this! It made my afternoon!
HAHAHAHA!!! I love it and completely agree!
cool shirt dress???? ugh
Post a Comment