1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
I promise this will be fun.
5 comments:
Ah, so many wonderful memories. Some of my favorites are 1. when you taught RS, you were the best teacher and even though I didn't know you very well then I still really, really liked you and your personality.
2. Spending the night at Sis. Revills with you, Hannah, and Katie. That was a blast and even though you ended up feeling ill (must have been the midnight burgers) it was such fun.
3. Lastly, how can I forget riding on the back of that horse with you. You're witty comments that whole trip we're hilarious...such good times!!!
Splitting some of Ben & Jerry's "Everything But The..."; building a fort in our front room and running around the complex in our face masks, meeting up for lunch on campus during the summer, making cards, your visit to Bountiful, dollar movie nights, going up Hobblecreek Canyon for the Girls Camp re-enactment and swinging on that glorious swing, laughing and crying with you (too many times to name just one episode), italian opera and gelato... Really, too many to name!
Roasting marshmallows over those fire pit things on Uni Ave. Who knew those worked??
One word sums up most of my memories with you-- BOLLYWOOD! I sure hope that we can continue the tradition.
1. that time we almost died and ended up bonding for life.
2. spending 5 hours at Versailles on a Sunday afternoon.
3. that lovely picture you took of yourself on the dock in Barcelona.
4. sitting on the stoop at McDonald's in Rome.
Post a Comment