July 19, 2008

If only...


....if only you didn't contain 350 calories and 20 grams of fat, I would drink you everyday and forever think of the bottom floor of the Louvre and the Rue de Rivoli.


Don't worry this is a coffee-free frappuccino and it is delicious.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lauren, you have no idea how much I want a strawberries and cream frappuccino. I think I'm going to have at least one a week when I'm in Paris!

C&C said...

i've always wondered about those things...i love cold drinks like that and it looks fantastic! lucky for you none of the 600 starbucks that they are closing are in Provo!

Courtney N said...

350 calories? Is that it?! Oh how I love a nice cold frappuccino on a hot summers day!

emilie s. d. p. said...

Can we please get one of these when we go to Park City next weekend??? We'll need the extra energy for shopping, right??? And we can tell ourselves we'll burn it all off going from shop to shop all afternoon!