I did it! After averaging twelve hour days at the library this past week, I finished the three papers on my plate and studied for two massive essay exams. When my alarm went off this morning at 5:30am I was embittered that the university would steal our saturday but thankful that my roommate was hiking up to campus for a 7am final too! After about three actual test taking hours and a combined 35-ish hand written pages for the two finals I fought off the urge to just curl up on the grass outside the JKB and made it home. I just got up from the nap of all naps where mass quantities of drool was produced and all the havoc of staying up until 2am this morning was undone.
I now feel like I'm in an alternate universe, partly because the wind is blowing insanely hard, partly because I'm still not fully coherent, and mostly because I almost don't even know how to relax anymore. My intellect is also dazed and confused by the fact that it is Saturday (even though I just actually typed Tuesday for some reason???).
On to enjoying doing nothing for a few days....
On the old record player: Its A Long Way To The Top, AC/DC
3 comments:
Congrats on making it through! You should be sainted. Nothing for a few days. . . .wonderful.
I really hope you are still asleep right now! I am impressed with your ability to forge through it all. At one point I was jeleous of your really cool major, not so much after reading the 35 pages of writting for only two finals, my profesors were lucky if they were able to get me to fill up a single blue book. I hope you have a wonderful week and relax before you head off for you wonderful adventure. Wow this is a lont comment.
and by lont I mean long! I struggle.
Post a Comment