Anyone who reads my blog surely knows I am participating on a study abroad this Spring Term. I leave tomorrow for Greece and cannot even begin to comprehend all the incredible places I will see and new experiences I will have.
I would love to keep my blog updated and in turn to be up to date on everyone else's', but I just don't know how much internet access I'll have. My plan is to send out an email full of my fabulous adventures and pictures too. If you haven't already, send me an email to laurenjmarsh@gmail and I'll add you to my group list.
Hope the next two months are great for you and yours....I'll be back in full force at the end of June!
PS I'm watching the latest Grey's after a LONG sabbatical, and though I just saw human intestines gush out of someones torn open abdomen....I'm loving it!! Got to get in some last all American guilty pleasures before I jump ship!!
On the old record player: Grey's Anatomy!
I would love to keep my blog updated and in turn to be up to date on everyone else's', but I just don't know how much internet access I'll have. My plan is to send out an email full of my fabulous adventures and pictures too. If you haven't already, send me an email to laurenjmarsh@gmail and I'll add you to my group list.
Hope the next two months are great for you and yours....I'll be back in full force at the end of June!
PS I'm watching the latest Grey's after a LONG sabbatical, and though I just saw human intestines gush out of someones torn open abdomen....I'm loving it!! Got to get in some last all American guilty pleasures before I jump ship!!
On the old record player: Grey's Anatomy!
3 comments:
I'LL MISS YOU!!! But I'm SO happy that you get to have this experience! I hope every moment is wonderful, even the frustrations of being in so many foreign places in so little time will be such an amazing experience. Good luck using your French too!!!
Buon viaggio cara amica mia! You will LOVE it. I guarantee it. Can't wait to hear all about it! LOVE YOU!
We had FINALLY, after years of saying we needed to, started doing stuff together and I am way bumbed but we will have to keep it up when you return(and since I got the emial that you made it to Greece you probably won't get this until you return). PS I just found out that you also enjoy the Grey's, I love that horribly messed up show!
Post a Comment