April 04, 2008

Its Smart to Like Art

Downtown Provo Gallery Stroll,

Been There, Done That, Highly Recommend It!! (Thanks Hilary!)

Osaka and Maestro's are a sure bet too.
Just me, being a hero and having sushi with eel in it.

On the old record player: Talk Show Host, Radiohead

4 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

eel? seriously? even I couldn't do that. sushi always looks fun to eat but I have a hard time with the seaweed. man, you really went all out! you're SO brave.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm. Eel is fabulous! It has such a sweet flavor! Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Ben made me eat that too.
Janine

Hilary Jan said...

YAY!! And that isn't even really good sushi, we are going to have to save up and go to Sushi Ya. This was a way fun night I hope we hang out when you get back.