I got home from work yesterday and was all packed up and ready to go until I had a bit of a meltdown. At the last minute I tried to back out of the trip, thankfully Emily and Cami were around to convince me I was certifiably crazy and could not stay in Provo. We made the trip down to Vegas yesterday afternoon afterall.
It consisted of the following: the soundtrack to Newsies, Hairspray, Moulin Rouge, High School Musical and some random 80's dance party mix. In addition there were many ridiculous pictures taken and unhealthy amounts of candy consumed.
Well I'm off to the lake for a quick spin around on the boat, the weather is gorgeous and I've almost forgotten what snow looks like!
On the old record player: The Way I Am, Ingrid Michaelson
4 comments:
I've been hearing about Ingrid Michaelson for a bit now, do you like her? I'm so jealous that you're in such nice weather. . .sigh. . totally not fair.
i'm super jealous. get tanorexic for me.
I'm so glad you went!!! Sounds like you guys are havin' fun, especially with that Hairspray soundtrack, I can just imagine you belting out the words :o)
I hope your taking lots of pictures too! I'm glad you got to taste a little bit of summer before coming back to this frigid place.
I'm like this a lot ... I always make plans to do things and then at the last minute I freak myself out or something else stupid and my friends have to convince me to go or else I don't and then when I do actually go ... I always have a great time. I don't know what is wrong with me because I know I'll have fun. Anyway, I looked at your pictures on Facebook. It looked warmer than here (jealous) and lots of fun!
Post a Comment