February 05, 2008

New Database

At work today I was chatting with one of the librarians in our department who told me about a project she has been involved with. The database is called Conference Quotes and is available on the library homepage. Basically it is a truck load of quotes from general authorities and others from conference addresses. I thought it was a great resource but one that might benefit from some advertisement. So here it is, your new best friend when preparing talks and lessons or trying to track down that awesome Bruce C. Hafen quote you've been looking for.

http://www.lib.byu.edu/confquotes/

Por ejemplo:

“We can have eternal life if we want it, but only if there is nothing else we want more.”

Bruce C. Hafen



On the old record player: Breathe In Breathe Out, Mat Kearney

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Thanks for sharing. That is so wonderful that BYU has started a site for that. I have a feeling it will definitely come in handy next time I have to give a talk. Plus it's just fun to be able to pick a topic and see what's been said.