February 06, 2008

Back when I watched TV....

both 30 Rock and Late Night With Conan hit the spot. I supplement my now no TV diet (a choice, not a by product of the writers strike) by frequenting Conan's website which without fail, results in me bursting out in laughter in an otherwise quiet academic library. Excellent.

3 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I made Mitch watch this with me last night, I LOVE that they all got together to do this skit and make fun of all the fake looking fighting moves (it reminded me of "Big Trouble in Little China"...I really hope you've never seen this movie...it's terrible, and therefore quite hilarious!). I'll have to start checking out Conan's sight.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I was thinking (after reading Kendra's blog :o) if she ends up liking Rufus then she should totally try and get tickets and go to the Rufus concert with us. I know you can choose your exact tickets and so we could find out if we could get tickets right next to us.
Just a thought.

C&C said...

thank you for amusing me everyday. and making comments on my blog everyday. i hope i am repaying you sufficiently.