December 08, 2007

A List Cut Short

In chatting with some of my regular readers in the past few days it has become apparent to me that my Christmas list is boring people. I must admit I have felt inhibited by it. Due to popular demand for a more regular series of posts I have decided to pare
down the rest of my list into one post. I have combined the best two
things about the season.




I love the holidays because I get to be with my
family. My umbilical cord essentially was never cut.
Living down the street from all of them would
be ideal, lucky for my future husband, I'm sure
that will never happen.




I am and will always be attached to my family.
Being able to spend time with them around the
holidays is fabulous.






The reason for the season. Pardon the cliche.
A season is not required in order
to ponder upon our Savior Jesus Christ, it
certainly doesn't hurt though. I love to spend
time reflecting on the wonder of that
child born that man no more may die.



The other nine items that were/are on my list are
appendages.
They are very nice appendages
and ones that I enjoy quite a bit but Christ is the
ultimate "Christmas thing."

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

I for one enjoyed your Christmas list but I definitely love seeing pictures of the fam even more. It's so exciting you'll get to see them all in just a few weeks!!!