November 27, 2007

I Am Suck


I have a research paper due in approximately eight hours. I have to be at work in approximately four hours. I started my research paper approximately seven hours ago.

I did all of my research approximately two months ago. Last week was Thanksgiving. I spent approximately two hours trying to make myself start writing this thing.

I consistently adhere to this ridiculous pattern when it comes to research papers. I love doing the research but I cannot for the life of me get my words down on paper until I absolutely have to. Deadlines work wonders for me.

Thankfully the powers that be are keeping me wide awake with little caffeinated assistance. I have only had twelve ounces of diet coke so far. This is probably the most positive all-nighter experience I have had barring my entire sophmore year with Alyssa and Sobe Rockstar and popcorn.

I am nestled warmly on the couch under a down blanket with snowmen on it. I am sitting on the couch below our big window which I recently adorned with Christmas lights. It is quite peaceful with nothing but my music plus someone bought a bag of Reeses for the coffee table.

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Good for you! I don't know if I could even do all that on so little caffiene. So four things: 1. I did make the flower banner on my own, pretty impressive, I even did it at work, chances are I'll be sick of it in a week though, I can never seem to find something I like for very long. 2. Everything was lost when I went back home, I had to go back through and input all my friends and family links, pictures, etc. but it wasn't too bad. I added a few things which was fun. 3. So let's play battleship. 4. When are we going to get together and make cards again? And what about Tucanos? Well I actually have a fifth question/comment about a certain someone but I don't feel right asking over the blog. I'll call you later after work. What do you say about going on a walk down at the track this week? Maybe on Wednesday or Thursday?

C&C said...

by "bought a bag of reeses for the coffee table" you mean, craig brought some over and accidentally left them here. ha. oh well.