Being the rebel that I am (get real) I'm going to sit here and blog for the rest of the time I'm at work. Emilie tagged me in this little ABC fill in the blank.
A- Attached or single: if we're talking about men here that is a big fat resounding single
B- Best Friend: Mom, Janine, Emilie, Shannon, Alyssa
C- Cake or Pie: cake with sprinkles of course
D- Day of choice: Sunday, it really is cathartic
E- Essential Item: lip gloss and gum
F- Favorite Color: pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: either if they are in ice cream
H- Hometown: Newton Aycliffe, England (the tie now for place lived the longest is between Provo & England)
Indulgence(s): red vines, I can down the whole bag without a second thought
J- January or July: July because it usually means I'm not in school and quite possibly am vacationing somewhere fun
K- Kids? I've wanted my own since I was about 14, my mom made me promise not to make any before I was married though
L: Life is Incomplete Without: the people I love and there are a lot of you out there
M- Marriage Date: If any of you have seen ______ lately you could ask him and I would pretty much be fine with whatever he says.
N- Number of Siblings: four brothers and one sister
O- Oranges or Apples: I love the smell of oranges and the taste of apples
P- Phobias or Fears: the usual spiders and snakes, the not so usual that I will die in a violent car accident
Q- Quote(s): "Goulet!"
R- Reason To Smile: I graduate in seven months
S- Season: Fall, I LOVE the weather, seeing the leaves change color, the holidays and the fact that fall semester always goes by quicker for me
T- Tag Three: Shannon, Wendy and Janine (you'll just have to email me yours or create a blog!)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I was once in a singing and dancing group named Sunshine Generation we performed all over southern California...well sort of
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I like meat, don't eat it too often but I sure like it when I do (hello Tucanos!)
W- Worst Habit: NEVER wanting to get up in the morning
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays of my teeth I guess??
Y- Your Favorite Food: right now...otter pops
Z- Zodiac: Pisces
2 comments:
HE is soo.. good looking! I'm not even kidding. Great facial bone structure. I think he's the one, j/k, I haven't even met him, but honestly I'm really excited about the whole thing!
So maybe this weekend we can do our hair and go get some of that delicious gelato stuff?
Post a Comment