Good news world I do know that I am indeed a female. However at approximately 4:30pm this afternoon I had a brain fart as I strode into the men's restroom in the MOA. No need to be alarmed I gazed upon three unoccupied urinals and quickly extricated myself from this potentially horrific situation.
Let us just chalk this up to first day of class frenzy.
4 comments:
When I was about 12 my family was eating dinner at Ponderosa (a sort of Golden Corral equivalent) and I got sick from eating too much and went to the bathroom and threw up. It wasn't until I left the bathroom and a man was entering did I realize I had entered the men's restroom.
Oh Lauren! I needed the laugh from your post today! It's so good to be back in Provo where I can see you whenever I choose. We should get together again soon. Good luck with the first few days of school!
Ha! Awesome! I have done that one too many times. If the urinals didn't give it away so quickly I think the smell that always lingers in men's bathrooms would. ... I'm glad I'm a lady!
Did I ever tell you about the time when I was driving home from North Platte and I had to pee really, really badly? I sped into the nearest rest area to find that the ladies room was closed, and a sign reading 'alternate restroom' was posted outside the men's room. I ran in as fast as I could, but someone came in as I was peeing! Awkward! So I waited until he left, but as I ran out I totally confused the next guy coming in. He turned and gawked, but I was so gone at that point!
Post a Comment