August 08, 2007

Ode to Going Underground



Upon re-entering the blogosphere I sought out some entertaining blogs to link to my own. One such blog is the London Underground Tube Diary. This past summer in London the tube and I reached an understanding with each other and I became quite the navigator for the duration of mine and my sister's trip.

Much to my delight I stumbled across this treasure of a blog that provides me with up to date happenings on the twisted often under construction underground transportation system of one of my favorite cities. Voted the World's Hottest Urban Blogger in 2005, Going Underground keeps me upraised on the Tube's fashion victims which happens to be my favorite weekly segment of the blog.

This morning I was reading the latest post and felt urged to pass along the good laugh it gave me. Contributors on this site seem to have a deep seated distaste for Crocs and justly so I do believe. In a recent post Crocs were described as the bastard love child of the wellington and the sandal. I love love love the person who coined this description...how perfectly on point they are! The pathetic plastic excuse for footwear are just about the sickest thing I've ever seen and should be abolished.

All Croc hating aside...check the blog out!

No comments: